- Hike, kayak, bike, and raft through Costa Rica's beautiful jungles and rivers
- Enjoy a thrilling two-day whitewater rafting trip and relax at a river camp
- Explore high and low while rappelling waterfalls and ziplining through forests
- Visit Arenal Volcano National Park, Cherro Chato, Turrialba, and more
- Extend your stay with a 3-day trip to Manuel Antonio National Park
On REI's multisport adventure, travel Costa Rica's remote byways by foot, rope, raft, and bike to get a true understanding of what Pura Vida life is all about. Journey deep into an eco-paradise, where steamy volcanic ranges and tropical rainforests meet a coastline awash in white ocean surf.
We begin at Arenal Volcano National Park with a relaxing soak in a natural thermal hot spring to quickly leave the worries of home behind. Next, a day of canyoneering deep in the tropical rainforest and zip-lining high above the jungle canopy reveals the intense biodiversity of Costa Rica from high and low. Then we're off to the wild and beautiful Rio Pacuare for two days of thrilling whitewater rafting before our final day cycling the rich, fertile slopes of the Occidental Central Valley.
Along the way, comfortable hotels and lodges serve as our base of operations. Our guides are trained naturalists who help unveil the fascinating secrets of Costa Rica.
Extend your stay with a three-day excursion to Costa Rica's Manuel Antonio National Park. We kayak, view wildlife, and relax on white sand beaches. Enjoy our boutique hotel with a gorgeous ocean view and partake in optional activities such as surf lessons or a sunset sail on a catamaran.
Traveling with kids? Check out our Costa Rica Family Adventure.
See more trips in Costa Rica.